Is Double Tap, Buffallo Bore, Underwood etc. Ammo Available in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Double Tap, Buffallo Bore, Underwood etc. Ammo Available in Australia?

Just wondering if any of these or similar high performance factory ammo brands are available in Australia? If so who imports them?

If they are it's in very limited quantities. Really no need for them here though as you would be paying extra for something that's not going to work any better, for our purposes, than what's already available here.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah in most cases that would be true. Someone I know wants to get some factory 10mm, I'm not aware of any brands available here that are full power.

I have already told them just to load their own, but they have decided they want some of the powerful factory stuff.

I was also thinking about getting high power .357 mag for hunting (with a rifle).

As you say better off to load their own. They make it as high powered as they like then, with in reason.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
    X