686 broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 686 broke

After 17 years finally had a failure on the 686, haven't kept an accurate round count but it would be some where between 50-100k rounds.
    Wasn't even a real failure, cylinder latch release fell off picked up the parts put her back together and continued the match :lol:
    Never crossed my mind to check the retaining nut for tension.

Originally posted by 220" post=24430
    After 17 years finally had a failure on the 686, haven't kept an accurate round count but it would be some where between 50-100k rounds.
    Wasn't even a real failure, cylinder latch release fell off picked up the parts put her back together and continued the match :lol:
    Ooops!

Comment

Very impressive!!

Comment

Originally posted by 220" post=24430
        They can't compete with Taurus with any handicap.

Comment

Pretty good review there, 17years, up to 100,000 rounds and this is its first failure. I'd buy one.

In my case its "no 686, broke "

Steve

Comment

Mines had roughly 60K through it over the last 7 years and is still going strong, so it's not my firearm thats broke, it's just me.

Comment

Can't complain about that. Built to last.
              Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Working...
              X