Free pistol case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free pistol case.

Don`t know what model it is for,but it`s free for a Melb. pick up.Cheers It`s on welcome mat,but should be on handguns.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PictureAllphotos792.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	30868

Click image for larger version

Name:	PictureAllphotos794.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	30869

It looks like a Margolin semi auto case.
    45-70 Government. The only Government I trust........................Period.

THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS.

Comment

• Yoshie
      Yoshie commented
      Editing a comment
      Or a des69??

• Morgo
      Morgo commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by moofy07" post=15073
      It looks like a Margolin semi auto case.
      That was my first thought as well.

I would say so too

Comment

If no-one takes it off you hands locally I'm prepared to pay regular postage/packaging and your time to post it to Alice Springs. I'm doing up the one for my Margolin at the moment as the lid is cracked through old age/drying out and possible lack of care (not by me) also replacing the worn out felt too. I have another 2 Margolins on the way so it would be nice to have a box for one of them and save me time only having to make 1 box instead of two to keep them in. It's not for resale just to keep them sort of original presentation reasons, I think the pistols deserve it having survived this long and still shooting well.
      Pic's of the refurb will be posted at a later date.

Comment

• lvendramini
        lvendramini commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Uncle" post=15392
        If no-one takes it off you hands locally I'm prepared to pay regular postage/packaging and your time to post it to Alice Springs. I'm doing up the one for my Margolin at the moment as the lid is cracked through old age/drying out and possible lack of care (not by me) also replacing the worn out felt too. I have another 2 Margolins on the way so it would be nice to have a box for one of them and save me time only having to make 1 box instead of two to keep them in. It's not for resale just to keep them sort of original presentation reasons, I think the pistols deserve it having survived this long and still shooting well.
        Pic's of the refurb will be posted at a later date.
        Looks like you have a valid reasonfor wanting it.A rough guess would be $20 for postage.PM me and cheers Leo,or ring me on 03 94785397.

It's not a Unique DES69 case as I have one and they are black with red interior

Comment

Pm sent. Thank you

Comment

• lvendramini
          lvendramini commented
          Editing a comment
          Pistol case has been taken.Thanks all.

And thanks to you to mate. Was an easy and quick transaction. I look forward to receiving next week sometime in the post.

Uncle

Comment

Mate, the case arrived today in the mail. Undamaged and all good. Thanks again. I'm waiting now on some black heart sassafras to arrive from Tassie and a couple of bits and bobs before I start the restoration process. The case you sent me has a nice exterior and looks like it will only need an interior refurbishment and the two catch's replaced with some nice period brass ones and a strip and polish.

I'm in two minds about the material to use for the interior, whether to go original look (velvet) or to cut up a rifle sock and use that because it's less likely to absorb moisture. Not that the pistols will be stored in there, but as a display piece.

Comment

• lvendramini
            lvendramini commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like it went to the right man.The brass catches will be the ducks guts ! Love it.
        Working...
        X