Glock magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock magazine

Hi I have a Glock .357 magazine and I would like to know if I change the follower in it to a 9.mm follower will it work in a Glock 17.

Thanks in advance
    Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong

Sorry posted to wrong section please delete or move to Handguns

Cheers
    Peter
    Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Try your 357/40 mags with 9mm ammo in G17A, it may still work. Mine does.

If I was serious about competition etc, with my Glock, I may purchase dedicated mags, but that should get you a start.

Do you have a 9mm one to compare it too?
    I'd measure the gap between the feed lips to see what if any difference there is.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

• goffy65
      goffy65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Morgo" post=14778
      Do you have a 9mm one to compare it too?
      I'd measure the gap between the feed lips to see what if any difference there is.
      Thanks Morgo, yes I have one to capare it to it was just the bloke I bought the Glock from said it used to jam using that mag and he thought it was because of the follower the magazine measure the same size

The Glock 17 and 22 use the same frame so lots of parts are interchangeable. I've never measured the gap difference between the mags though so I'd imagine that would be the only real issue otherwise just add a 9mm follower and it should be the same.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

• glock40sw
      glock40sw commented
      Editing a comment
      9mm will feed from 40/357Sig mags
      40/357Sig will NOT feed from 9mm Mag.
      Do it all the time.
Working...
X