Picked up my FA revolvers today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my FA revolvers today.

Never really believed in the right place right time scenario until a couple of weeks ago. Whilst shooting at the metallic silhouette nationals at Toogoolawah a couple of weeks ago I was offered these two and of course could not say no. Well I got to pick them up today, they are just exquisite pieces of craftsmanship. One is a 22 and the other a 44, the 22 has only shot a handful of rounds, the 44 is a little older. Am now BUSTING to get to the range.

A big thanks to Ken for helping me out with the transfer.
    Regards Peter.

Sweet! :P

One goes "bang" the other goes "WTF?
    If guns cause crime, then all mine are faulty - Ted Nugent

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the way the ammo is fed in, I use to have an old ex Pom army 45 pistol that use to load the same way.

Very nice pair mate, looking forward to the range report
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Unsub, good looking shooters you have there.

The pics are clear as well.

Did you use a smartie Phone, pocket-size digital or digital SLR camera for the photo's ???

Thanks...

************************************************** ********************************

Comment

• Unsub
        Unsub commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Maverick" post=13060
        Unsub, good looking shooters you have there.

The pics are clear as well.

Did you use a smartie Phone, pocket-size digital or digital SLR camera for the photo's ???

Thanks...

************************************************** ********************************
        used an el cheapo digital.

A guy at the range last night had one in .357
      I was pretty impressed with it, it felt nice in the hand and workmanship / finish was excellent.
      I was dropping hints to have a shot but didn't get the offer...

Comment

• OldPaj
        OldPaj commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the FA revolvers Unsub, they really are beautifully crafted.
        I am still working on the TC barrel in 44MAG using the Eagle View Arms barrel stubs. I have the barrel, now waiting for my smith to get in the 44Mag Match reamer. In the meantime he is doing another up for me in 357Mag. Hopefully will get that one late this week or early next.

very nice looking pair of shooters!
      Oh dear, how sad....never mind.

Comment

• inverness
        inverness commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice Guns!
        Congratulations, I see Hours & Hours of fun in your future.

I knew a guy who had a 'Premier Grade" 50AE before it was forcibly sold from his possession.
        Those field grade models look every bit as tidy and I always wondered what the price/quality difference really was.

Thanks for the pics, can't wait for a range report!
    Working...
    X