TSD slide has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSD slide has arrived!

Went in to Customs at Brissie airport this morning and picked up my new Glock slide. I imported a TSD Glock 19 slide cut for a Trijicon RMR. The slide itself is completely bare but I bought the kit which includes all the internals. My one complaint is you need smaller screws than the ones that come standard with the RMR. Brownells apparently rectified the issue with the G17 slide kit but it appears they forget about the G19 kits. I picked up the RMR 04 used off the old forum and have Ameriglo suppressor sights to go on it as well so I can co-witness the dot. Just waiting on my barrel through Hyperfire which I will have shortened to ~121mm and threaded and a frame off Nioa. Should be complete Novemberish.

More pics here

I have a lead on an as new black GlockG17/34 frame if interested?

Comment

• UberDouche
      UberDouche commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I already have the 19 on special order and was after the smaller frame from the beginning. I could have got a 17 frame straight away but my dainty little hands prefer the fit of the 19

• Morgo
      Morgo commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by NOSAJ19" post=11644
      I have a lead on an as new black GlockG17/34 frame if interested?
      I don't think a 19 slide will work with a 17 frame from memory.

Looks good mate, hopefully my 17 TSD will be here next month. I'm assuming since its coming from TSD they have sent the right screws which I think they mentioned on their site.

Did you pick up the bottom plate for the RMR? (to go between rmr and slide)
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Cheers mate, I appreciate it. Hopefully it turns up next month and I'll find out.
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
      X