Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Concealment Holsters

Hi all,

Posted these in another thread regarding holsters for a PPQ, but am so impressed decided they warrant a thread all of their own.

So I went to www.ravenconcealment.com after Morgo posted something about them a while ago on the other forum. I ordered 2 holsters and 2 mag pouches. To suit a Glock 34 fitted with a TLR-1 Streamlight, as there seemed to be no other holster options. One set in black to suit 1.5" belt and the other in Coyote to suit 1.75" belt. Ordered them about 4 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday.

Holy crap these things are amazing. So damn comfortable you almost can't tell you are wearing it. Positioning is a little higher than I am used to for competition but the draw is nice and smooth - with a little practice there will be no issues using it for comps. Did I mention how comfortable they are? I don't want to take it off

Only thing it is missing is positive retention but I dont think that's an issue unless you are in law enforcement and using it for work?

I will definitely be ordering another of these for the Colt Marine and might get one for the PPQ as well.

Looks good mate

I'm thinking about getting one for a 1911 now too
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again for the tip Morgo

So happy right now..

Originally posted by Morgo" post=8527
      Looks good mate

I'm thinking about getting one for a 1911 now too

Any time
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

I have about 4 of their holster and mag pouch combo's. The quality is top notch IMHO. The lead time can be a problem to those in a big hurry but the wait is well worth it.

Comment

Can you show us pictures of the backside of the holster please..

Comment

• Morgo
          Morgo commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by TRE" post=9199
          Can you show us pictures of the backside of the holster please..
          Here's mine

Working...
      X