Pest control with spring powered air rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest control with spring powered air rifles

This link contains some very good information on the subject of small pest and vermin control with the best tool for the job
    AN ACCURATE LOW POWERED AIR RIFLE

It also has the added bonus of showing the complete novice how a self-contained air rifle is supposed to be loaded - Which I still stubbornly believe is infinitely more preferable than a black eye, bent barrel or chopping one of your precious digits clean off

http://www.airgundepot.com/pest-control-with-air-rifles-airguns.html

SAFETY REMINDER: There are 3 Main Safety Rules to remember when loading a springer

1, NEVER solely rely on any safety mechanism or anti-bear trap device on any spring or gas ram powered air rifle.

2, NEVER place your finger on the rifles trigger at any stage during loading

3, NEVER EVER let go of the barrel or lever when the rifle is cocked and you`re loading a pellet into the breech

Druid 66
    "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Indeed,
    The humble springer is one of the most under rated vermin control tools around in my opinion,

My tuned Diana (Thanks Matt) and I took care of a rabbit issue on a friend of my fathers property recently,
    Nikko sterling Air king scope and using H&N Baracuda hollow points took a fair share of bunnies,

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Citizen soldier" post=4233
      Indeed,
      The humble springer is one of the most under rated vermin control tools around in my opinion,

My tuned Diana (Thanks Matt) and I took care of a rabbit issue on a friend of my fathers property recently,
      Nikko sterling Air king scope and using H&N Baracuda hollow points took a fair share of bunnies,

Cool avatar
Working...
X