Myna bird calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myna bird calls

Can someone post up the link to the myna bird calls that we had on the previous forum.

Thanks Aaron

Mate,
    Tried attaching the files but the site cracked the heebeejeebees. PM me your email and I'll send them through. I'll have to find out how to attach multiple files without crashing and post it for everyone as well.
    Ahtheweekendsere also had a tip to add red food colouring to dog food and bread. That worked for me.
    After you send a few to mynah Heaven they get a bit wary and you need to give them a few week's holiday before starting again. Or, you could do it in a different location so they don't make the association of red food equals heaven.

Druid, any idea on what to do with multiple files (eight).
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Comment

• hxshagginwagon
      hxshagginwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by grmkc" post=9120
      Mate,
      Tried attaching the files but the site cracked the heebeejeebees. PM me your email and I'll send them through. I'll have to find out how to attach multiple files without crashing and post it for everyone as well.
      Ahtheweekendsere also had a tip to add red food colouring to dog food and bread. That worked for me.
      After you send a few to mynah Heaven they get a bit wary and you need to give them a few week's holiday before starting again. Or, you could do it in a different location so they don't make the association of red food equals heaven.

Druid, any idea on what to do with multiple files (eight).
      Did you have any luck with making the Myna calls available? I'm also interested

Mynahs are also monogamous, shoot one of the pair and leave it as a bait for the other breeding partner.

Chewy.

Comment

Originally posted by chewtah" post=9427
      They are on nixonaudio.COM

If you carry your phone try to record any screaming made by mynas, in fact any distress calls, you might come up with the best one.
      I have a few recordings too.

Comment

Is Remo on the new forum?

Comment

• grmkc
          grmkc commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't seen his name pop up in the Rimfire or Hunting thread. But then he could be on here as another user name and avatar.

Yeap I'm here guys... calls are here: http://www.nixonaudio.com/Myna/

If anyone manages to get more please send them to me, I have some great software to clean them up and remove background noise etc. same goes with any other calls you might have. These calls are offered not for profit and free to distribute so please don't try and sell or license them on.

Comment

• grmkc
          grmkc commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome back Remo.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          There's myna calls on the wiki page for indian mynas.
          Just FYI
      Working...
      X