Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW98 Luxus

Me wants one

http://www.sportwaffen-schneider.de/popup_image.php/pID/23811?osCsid=54b08044d13515ff831ebf5be8c1176b

Is it a a new model?
    anyways beautiful rifle.

Comment

• grmkc
      grmkc commented
      Editing a comment
      GIMME GIMME

probably not the best place for this Q, but it is kinda related. What is the Beeman version of this gun? Seems that Beemans are HW's, so the second part is if that's the case, they are the same guns throughout both ranges - which is better? Beeman because it's easier to spell on the PTA forms?

Just wanted some clarification from you guys, as if they are the same guns, I wanna compare it to beemans version.

Comment

• Andrew T
      Andrew T commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by "SuburbanMe" post=8285
      probably not the best place for this Q, but it is kinda related. What is the Beeman version of this gun? Seems that Beemans are HW's, so the second part is if that's the case, they are the same guns throughout both ranges - which is better? Beeman because it's easier to spell on the PTA forms?
      Originally posted by "SuburbanMe" post=8285
      Just wanted some clarification from you guys, as if they are the same guns, I wanna compare it to beemans version.
      In the seventies when Beeman's started they were the premium air gun house along with Air Rifle Headquarters in the states then they stared to refine their guns more to the HW's and actually visited the factory on many occasions and together designed the Beeman R1 which was of course the HW 80 as we know it.

Beemans designed their own stocks for the American market parachute piston seals, synthetic seals over leather in the R7 (HW30) R8(HW 50) and throughout the entire range, they claimed their bluing and finish was premium over the standard HW finish.

True Beemans of the 1980's to mid 1990's have higher blue book values than current Beemans as they were taken over by Marksman Products in the mid 90's and now no longer run by Robert Beeman hence HW's pressed chequering and stock design has taken a back step to older designs etc keep costs down.
Working...
X