Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathematical scope adjustment

HI all,
    Usually when I zero a scope I basically chase chase my shot strings around via windage and elevation until I get consistent groups of less than 10mm at 10M,
    Recently I used an app on my phone that calculates the adjustment by where you place your shots on the target on the app,
    I was pleasantly surprised, did a 5 round group and put my shot placement onto the app and it gave me my corrections in clicks up/down - left/right,
    App is called sight set,
    Would recommend it for anyone trying to zero their airgun,

Thanks CS. Will try and find it.
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Comment

• G Unit
      G Unit commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds interesting I'll have to look that one up.

What target did you choose when you set it up

Comment

Apps???

How to zero in 2 shots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiOpQY2ORo4

Or am I missing something here being Air rifles?

JH

Comment

• Two dogs
        Two dogs commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the OP was refering to the maths needed to make adjustments at 10m when the scope adjustments are calibrated for 100m eg; 1 click = 1/2 inch at 100 yds.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a perfect method if your rifle is a laser and 1 holer. Ideally I suggest fireing a group of 3-5 and centre in the middle of your group. And your rifle set up so you don't have to hold it in position. If your rifle is shooting a 2" group then you just zeroed your rifle on the possible edge.

Great post none the less john23 it explains a simple method very clearly. Even when sound is off (-;

Edit. I meant to quote johns video instead I made a general reply
    Working...
    X