Field Target Sunshine Coast (North Arm)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Field Target Sunshine Coast (North Arm)

    Just got word from the club president that our approval to shoot Field Target at North Arm came through this week from Weapons Licensing . So I guess I'll be cutting lanes on Sunday afternoon for our layout :P .

  • #2
    I had best get down and have a look at North Arm range I guess .

    On another front I have been unable to shuffle things for work and will be stuck in Cairns for most of the weekend when the Championships are on at Tin Can Bay. With a bit of luck I will be able to poke my nose in on the sunday provided I can get an early flight back.

    Many thanks for your kind invitation to back up on a rifle which I will still take you up on at some point.

    Comment


    • Guest's Avatar
      Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Toppy" post=3322
      I had best get down and have a look at North Arm range I guess .

      On another front I have been unable to shuffle things for work and will be stuck in Cairns for most of the weekend when the Championships are on at Tin Can Bay. With a bit of luck I will be able to poke my nose in on the sunday provided I can get an early flight back.

      Many thanks for your kind invitation to back up on a rifle which I will still take you up on at some point.
      No problems mate. We had a working bee out at North Arm today and had planned on cutting some lanes but by the time we got everything else done it was too bloody hot and everyone was stuffed so it didn't happen. Some other time I guess. You know the story 2% do the work for the other 98%,

  • #3
    Hi Steve,

    Generally we will shoot the 1st Sunday of the month about 1.30pm (I'm the section captain) and if I can't be there my wife or one of the other boys will run it if they are available. Unfortunately this past weekend was the National Rifle Metallic Silhouette Championships in Brisbane which meant that I neither of us were going to be there and the other RO's who would normally step in and run things were also committed elsewhere. Hopefully someone will be there for the next couple of shoots to look after things as I have a State Discipline meeting to attend. Hopefully one of the other RO's will be available then.

    Comment

    Working...
    X