Got the FX, finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the FX, finally

Well, as some of you probably know I ordered a Royale 400 awhile ago and today the missus let me pick it up from the LGS maybe I will keep her for a bit longer :lol: :lol:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1212.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	58018

Nice. What caliber is she in........the rifle that is.

Comment

Nice one Strikey you wont be disappointed ,i picked up my Royale 500 ,.25 a couple of weeks ago and it shoots like a dream, totally a different experience compared to a springer---enjoy mate.

Comment

In all the excitement I forgot to mention the calibre but it is .177 as I intend it to be my FT rifle, just need to sort out a scope

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          .177 man the shot count will be way up there good to see people still using .177 the pellet selection is amazing in this caliber.

congrats mate
        Awesome rifle. I love mine
        Never ceases to impress me!

Comment

Your main problem - you've got no excuse for missing now

Very nice - I think if I was in the market for a PCP, this one would be hard to beat.
          I think they are currently the best featured gun for the money.

Comment

Well done mate! Join the FX club. The first thing you will notice is that you don't need EARMUFFS!!
            I agree with Chris about the pellets. Mine likes F&N ftt and Barrcuda match .They shoot so darn well I have not bothered with anything else.
            No doubt your shooting will be better than your casting.
            Happy new year to all .
            Jim

Comment

Thanks, Jim, I have a few tins of Ftt's & Barra's in different headsizes to try but it has been over 40degrees here so have not been out to the range. As for the fishing,well, I am a better shooter :lol:
              Happy New Year

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice work mate. Now Jared can stop complaining about the 22 :lol:. (Just for the record still don't think the Styer shoots straight )
            Working...
            X