Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scope choices

Finally got my new weihrauch hw97k.
    have put a gamo 3 to 9 on it to run it in.
    my question now is whats the best air rifle scope to put on this to match this awsome bit of gear
    You can't cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.
    “Announcing your plans is a good way to hear God laugh.”

Probably go with a Hawke, mate, GRMKC will no doubt chime in here as I think that is what sits on his HW's, I am not sure of the size or reticle he is using but they are a good piece of kit

Comment

Hawke are a great range & would not disappoint.

Apart from my Hawke, I also use a Nikon Prostaff which for low light shooting has simply superb, crystal clear optics.

Congrats on the 97K, something to cherish in years to come

Originally posted by mrwoospigs" post=46015
      Finally got my new weihrauch hw97k.
      have put a gamo 3 to 9 on it to run it in.
      my question now is whats the best air rifle scope to put on this to match this awsome bit of gear

Comment

• mrwoospigs
        mrwoospigs commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mat, I brought the 97k on your advise when the other forum thats now shut down was going.
        I sold my old gamo 650 to my nephew because the 97k is not a rifle, its a machine for cutting out the centre of targets even with my $100 gamo scope on it.
        cannot wait to get it run in and get stuck into the rats in the shearing shed and the starlings.

Have to agree with the lads Mrwoospig Hawke are certainly good value and the Nikon Pro-Staff is a camera class optic

Just make sure that what-ever you get for Air Gunning it`s got some sort of Parallax Adjustment (either AO of SF)
      "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I would highly recommend getting something with mildots or some other reticle with aim points, it is essential for shooting at different ranges with an air rifle IMO
    Working...
    X