X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSA Superstar

http://usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=27855

Now you don`t see one of those everyday

Not much about them on Youtube either except for a rather odd review from a bloke whom appears to be related to Biffa Bacon out of VIZ :P
    "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

I did see this a couple of days ago they have a 10 shot magazine I am sure a bit like a spring powered slr98. You can find some reviews on Google it would suit a collector as they are rare as the hens teeth.

Comment

• Greenwich-biker
      Greenwich-biker commented
      Editing a comment
      My heart skipped a beat when I first saw the thread title - I thought you had a DBD34 in Clubman's trim.

The full length muzzle weight makes me think that this is a very rare Theobenised version.

Originally posted by Druid 66" post=45734

Not much about them on Youtube either except for a rather odd review from a bloke whom appears to be related to Biffa Bacon out of VIZ :P

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a Superstar, single shot.

My local LGS had a few in the rack, along with Supersport MkIIs etc back in the early 90's . Never saw the repeating Goldstar for sale in Aus.

^^ :lol: :lol: ^^

Comment

And sold to me.

It is indeed a Theobenised Superstar, one of only 150 ever made (straight from the mouth of Mr Ben "TheoBEN" Taylor who was very helpful with my numerous recent questions).

Anyone know what fitting the Gas Ram port connectors are ?

Originally posted by Druid66" post=45734

Comment

I was looking at this for a while now couldn't find much info based on that one pic alone,excuse my ignorance but is this a gas ram type air gun??

Chewy

Comment

It has sold. I am after a rammer just like this one and had no idea it was under my nose for so long. As I mentioned before, found It hard to investigate the gun off the details on the ad and pic alone. That's what you get for not getting your butt into gear.

Ah we'll the hunt continues.......

Someone will enjoy very much.

Comment

• grmkc
            grmkc commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey chewy.

At least we know its gone to a good home at Matt's. There's still the hw90 sitting there mate. Thats a gas ram too.

That's awesome, I'm pumped for him. The 90 is a bit outta my price range at the moment. If it's still there in a month or two I'll have to snap it up.

Comment

• mattw975
            mattw975 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chewy,

Unless you have access to back dated Airgun World issues circa 1992 or hankered after one for ages as a young adult (me on both accounts) you'd be hard pushed to know what it was.

As it is, I needed more photos to confirm what it was + sought council with the part owner of Theoben back then (& AR legend Mr Ben Smoothtwist Taylor) to confirm thi rarity.

He told me to buy it, as only 150 were made & in the 22 years since they were made he has never heard of one needing servicing.

He even told me how to service the ram if need be.

I'm dead chuffed to have got it, I had to leave my old Theoben Sirocco rammer back in Blighty when we came over (damn you 11" barrel). Still it's oiled & stored with father so its in good hands

Chewy, why not put a deposit down on the 90, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it ?

Got to go, your Air Stripper is on the home straight in the lathe

Originally posted by Chewdog" post=61208
            That's awesome, I'm pumped for him. The 90 is a bit outta my price range at the moment. If it's still there in a month or two I'll have to snap it up.
        Working...
        X