Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norica Spider .22

Hi guys,

I am about to buy my first air rifle ( Norica Spider .22) and I was wondering if anyone has ever shot one,has any experience with it.
    It will mainly be used for pest control in a mate's farm and some plinking.

Hi there,

Norica are typically mid range springers, somewhere in between GAMO & Diana in terms of quality. If the Spider is a Gas Ram rifle, this power source is a new one for most manufacturers & some are having teething troubles.

I believe they also have a pretty average, heavy trigger.

Can I ask why you chose this specific rifle ?

Cheers,

Matt W

Originally posted by onikos70" post=41967
    Hi guys,

I am about to buy my first air rifle ( Norica Spider .22) and I was wondering if anyone has ever shot one,has any experience with it.
    It will mainly be used for pest control in a mate's farm and some plinking.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Main reason was the price for power ratio (value for money) also it looked pretty well built . Originally I was going for a Remington nitro piston but the grip was too small for my hand.

Hi

The Spider is one very powerful fire arm., even if they did use lighter pelllets it sure belts them out.

Paul

Comment

• mattw975
      mattw975 commented
      Editing a comment
      But is it accurate with it Paul ?

Originally posted by paul" post=42073
      Hi

The Spider is one very powerful fire arm., even if they did use lighter pelllets it sure belts them out.

Paul

Matt...

The only way to tell is to buy one.

If I were to guess...guess...I would say not. Its not unusual for some springers to get less accurate as they get faster. I think we all have at least a small grasp on how speed/air pressure/energy, going transsonic, makes the air infront of a pellet dance as it goes through the air.

But buying one will tell for sure.

And I aint gunna do it.

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X