Airgun shops or lack thereof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airgun shops or lack thereof

If only we had just 1 shop in Aus that was half as good as this one it would make buying an air rifle that much easier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqbVkGWZSA

Originally posted by RoyaleR7" post=41727
    If only we had just 1 shop in Aus that was half as good as this one it would make buying an air rifle that much easier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqbVkGWZSA
    If only airguns were not licenced.........

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Mods please delete this thread, accidently posted in wrong section,

Cheers

Well its ended up here. lol

Should get a few more useful views.

Comment

Airguns of Arizona advertised in a magazine I bought last year, they were displaying a 308 cal air rifle @ 500 fps. They had a 177 22 and 308 pellet side by side for comparison. No write-up/review on it or effective range etc. Thought it looked really interesting, can't get it here in OZ As Oddball mentioned it's a pity they have to be licensed, I remember as a kid the fun I had with a "slug gun" and was never any problems unless you shot the neighbors window by mistake.
      Ah the good old days when men were men and sheep were very nervous :lol: Not a lot of LGS seem to be interested in the "air" range of pistols/rifles, either it's a case of the customer thinking well I have an A cat. so I'll get something that goes bang instead or profit margins aren't that big in them so it's better $wise to sell more gunpowder weapons in preference do you think?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Robert" post=51842
        Ah the good old days when men were men and sheep were very nervous :lol:
        You a kiwi by birth? :P

Hi

My friend is just back from South Africa where he visited a shop that sold a few air rifles. This is the photo he took and sent me. All I ask is to stand and look.

Paul

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	62864

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by paul" post=51883
        Hi

My friend is just back from South Africa where he visited a shop that sold a few air rifles. This is the photo he took and sent me. All I ask is to stand and look.

Paul

That's the "Fun" wall!
        Attached Files

Nice store

One of the best things about my 2 trips to England last year, was the Air Gun Shops and BSA factory tour .
      Essex guns was the best store.

Shame we have to be licensed for Air rifles here
      Marlin 1894 .44rem mag
      Tikka T3 Super Varmint .260rem
      Savage Axis XP Camo .260rem
      Ruger American .22wmr
      BSA SuperSport XL .22
      Adler A110 Synthetic 20" 12ga
      Boito Miura U/O 12ga

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I miss Lewis and his little shop

After all I have read about Lewis...i would like to meet him

Paul

Comment

I wish we had a shop like that also.
        im waiting for some one to make a proper club so then we can all unite and try work together to better the people and teach them about ar's

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by adaml" post=53048
          I wish we had a shop like that also.
          im waiting for some one to make a proper club so then we can all unite and try work together to better the people and teach them about ar's
          Agree with the idea of an Airgun Club but I would like to see if we could organise a forum shoot along the lines of what some others on here are doing at the Windamere range, IMO an informal get together of fellow airgunners could be beneficial in leading the way to starting an airgun club,is anyone a member of club/SSAA Branch that may be receptive to the idea of a few air rifle enthusiasts attending their range?
          My two bobs worth, back to the XXXX Gold

I dream of opening a shop like that,
        With a range on the side, but the paper work in setting up such an idea would be a nightmare

Comment

Working...
        X