Fx Bobcat & Indy Bull Pup Review - Airgun World UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fx Bobcat & Indy Bull Pup Review - Airgun World UK

I've seen mention on the Forum over the last couple of days expressing interest in the above rifles. It was opportune that AGW reviewed them in the November issue, and they must have been impressed because they did it again in the December issue that I received yesterday. Files attached.

AirgunWorldNov2013FxBobcatIndyBP.pdf

AirgunWorldDec2013FxBobcatIndyBP.pdf
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Yeah seems like they are awesome....up there anyway. Down here is another story in my honest opinion, like I said, with a price tag its gotta at least look the part crickey.

Each to there own though. If you only care about the handling and mobility of it by all means I guess. Ohh and I also did notice they have a 300cc reservoir over the measly 185cc which is a big plus.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi

I just wish their was a place where we could go and see bull pup rifles etc on show. Sometimes you are lucky to bump into a Stoeger X5 in your LGS. It can be pitiful.

Paul

Yeah I saw that too and Terry preferred the multi pump Indy over the PCP,
    The Indy has a new type of multi pump where you pump it up to full power then after each shot you top it up by one pump so no need to multi pump it every time, sounds like a great PCP that has it's own power source.
    ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS, WHO'S BRINGING THE CHIPS?

Comment

The new Bull Pup stocks they have looks pretty cool. I already have an Independence.
      So I'll might have to put in an order for a .30 cal. Bobcat. I WANT ONE !!!

Comment

Working...
      X