Niko Air King Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niko Air King Scopes

Any input on the Niko Air King 4-12X42 AO( model NGRA41242) looking for feedback on problems, faults,clarity and such. I do realize they are cheap and most likely manufactured in China. Any feedback would be appreciated - looking for a scope for the HW97k for plinking and a bit of target work.

Hi
    Not specifically the Air king, however I have had a Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO
    would highly recommend as a budget AR scope
    Opinions are very divided on Nikko scopes I've found.

Comment

Haven't used one except for RoyaleR7's. Found this review though.

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/nikko-stirling-gold-crown-airking-series-rifle-scope.html

Have you thought about the Hawke range. I have Hawke Varmint 4-16x44 Side Focus on both my Hw97K (0.177 & 0.22). Extremely clear optics and quality for the money. Have a look at this, the Airmax EV. http://www.ozhuntingandbows.com.au/rifle-scopes-sights/HAWKEOPTICS/HK5175
      Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Comment

Yep, I have exactly that Nikko Air King scope on my Diana 350 Magnum in .22.

I am very satisfied with the performance in most conditions including reasonable low light. It is built tough enough to withstand the considerable forces involved with firing a magnum springer. Mine has held zero perfectly for nearly 5 years now.

They are not very expensive but they do the job well for general field use. Recommended.

Comment

Thxs people for your input much appreciated.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            They're certainly cheap enough and include a mount.

I'm keen on the fixed power 4x32 myself, and for around $130 postage included, you can't go wrong.

I have a NS gold crown air king 2-7x32 for sale, brand new in box. If you're in Sydney or Wollongong can even deliver

Comment

Working...
          X