The longest wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The longest wait!

Thing is Im still waiting for my TX200 apparently its at the shop but they are waiting on registration papers that was 4 weeks ago, is this a long time or does it take that long to get sorted?
    Burg

Originally posted by Burg" post=33645
    Thing is Im still waiting for my TX200........
    is this a long time or does it take that long to get sorted?
    Seems like a long time to me.
    Is this the one you were having issues with.
    Not sure what registration a shop needs as that's usually down to you as the purchaser.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      No just the full length mkiii in .22 not sure what the go is.

Still waiting for a QB/TF 79.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      6 months and counting for my HW30s

Though I've been advised it is now ready for dispatch from Germany

My HW77K .20 Cal Special Edition took over a year to get here

It was well worth the wait though
    "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Comment

• grmkc
      grmkc commented
      Editing a comment
      Patience is a virtue, so they say. But I'm sure damn happy not to be in the position of having to wait. Take a leaf from Druid's pages .................................................

Burg - You could start a new thread on that rifle I reckon - Bit jealous actually - I`ve ALWAYS fancied a TX200 ever since I held one in the flesh once in Wales - The HC in 177 would do me very nicely...PHOAR!
    "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Comment

• mattw975
      mattw975 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's amazing to think the two most highly regarded underlevers (HW77/97 & TX200) on the market are pretty old designs now (the spring chook TX200 is 22 yo). They got the design pretty right back then.

AirArms took a lot of technology inspired by Venom tuning (polymer piston rings, etc) & put it into a mass produced gun. No one else has really tried it until the new Walther LGV came out recently.

I believe BAM make a TX200 copy (BAM40) which is supposedly pretty good, Crosman made rumblings about selling it as the MAV77 ?

Enjoy, I am truly jealous.

Cheers,

Matt

Originally posted by Druid 66" post=34806
      Burg - You could start a new thread on that rifle I reckon - Bit jealous actually - I`ve ALWAYS fancied a TX200 ever since I held one in the flesh once in Wales - The HC in 177 would do me very nicely...PHOAR!
Working...
X