Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Air Rifle

Gday all,

Currently looking for a quiet air rifle, any suggestions?

Anything Sub-12FPE will be pretty quiet - You`ll just have to learn to shoot it properly if you want to hunt wabbits.

More info here

http://shootingaustralia.net/forum/air-rifles/219-a-beginners-guide-to-air-rifles
    "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      My tuned hw50s is quiet, easy to shoot and load, (also comes with best in class open sights if not using a scope.
      Pm me if you want to know more.
      A13

Originally posted by Danny7600" post=32773
    Gday all,

Currently looking for a quiet air rifle, any suggestions?
    Can you define "quiet air rifle"?

A 22lr is quiet compared to a 17HMR. A 22 short is quiet compared to a 22lr.

Depends also Why you want it to be quiet. I mean, suppose you want to take out cans sitting on the top of your old-fashioned brick BBQ in the back yard. Nice that your neighbours cannot hear the thwack of the air-rifle being fired. But dang they hear those cans getting Dinked by something - or the pellet hitting your home-made pellet trap or what have you.

Comment

• grmkc
      grmkc commented
      Editing a comment
      The R7 I believe was a special order. There are a couple of HW50's on http://usedgunsales.com.au/index.php?c=196&a=19&b[search_titles]=1&b[search_descriptions]=1&order=5

The stocks look like they have IDs scratched in but apart from that they appear OK. Have been there a while so I reckon you could probably negotiate an outcome.

Diana 21 looks OK. and there's also the Diana Eleven.

Thanks guys, the air rifle came in today, 10 points to anyone who can name all four weapons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WEAPONS.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	50776

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Danny7600" post=38790
      Thanks guys, the air rifle came in today, 10 points to anyone who can name all four weapons.

+

Hi....

Dont know anything about weapons, no longer wearing green....but they look like firearms to me!

Paul
      Attached Files

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Danny7600" post=38790

1, Rifle
      2, Rifle
      3, Rifle
      4, Shotgun
      Attached Files
Working...
X