Anyone using a Hatsan 125 177?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using a Hatsan 125 177?

Hi guys, anyone got a Hatsan 125? I was looking at a few ARs in my LGS and it caught my eye. Seems fairly solid and at under $300 fits the bill for punching a few cans with my young bloke, a bit of googling showed some half decent reviews and like I said for the price it looks ok.
    What do you guys think.
    Not suitable for mature audiences

The Quattro trigger, from what I can gather is quite a good unit. Based on the quoted velocity on the Hatsan website (1250fps) it's going to be a noisy 0.177.
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Comment

They are based on the Webley Patriot, which is about as powerful a springer as you could ask (up to 30 fpe).

They have a good trigger, but will be a bitch to cock & will kick like a mule. With a few coils ground off the spring I reckon the 125 would shoot very well

Originally posted by several" post=20867
      Hi guys, anyone got a Hatsan 125? I was looking at a few ARs in my LGS and it caught my eye. Seems fairly solid and at under $300 fits the bill for punching a few cans with my young bloke, a bit of googling showed some half decent reviews and like I said for the price it looks ok.
      What do you guys think.

Comment

• Sambar Country
        Sambar Country commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by mattw975" post=21022
        They are based on the Webley Patriot, which is about as powerful a springer as you could ask (up to 30 fpe).

They have a good trigger, but will be a bitch to cock & will kick like a mule.
        How can an air rifle kick like a mule?.......just wondering.

A friend of mine has one of these. It seems to shoot alright but it does kick and it's quite loud. Mind you, I have a model 85TH and it's loud too - maybe it runs in the family!

Comment

Working...
      X