Weihrauch Hw 97 K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weihrauch Hw 97 K

After waiting since July finally picked up my Hw97k air rifle on Wednesday you can instantly tell it is german the quality and finish is beyond my expectations it was well worth the wait any suggestions on pellat brands for target work in .177 cal. Sincere thanks for David and staff at QGE for a good price with excellent service.

John T

Originally posted by ghostryder33" post=20190
    any suggestions on pellat brands for target work in .177 cal.

John T
    H&N FTT are hard to go past and available in different head sizes to fine tune your selection.

Whilst a quality unit, I do recommend having at look internally as their factory lube job left me none too impressed.
    If it's dieselling, pull it apart sooner rather than later.
    If it's well behaved, then run a tin of pellets through it to bed things in.

About the best thing you can do to it is, fit a decent spring guide as the factory one has a lot of slop and twangs like a guitar.

What version have you got, Classic wooden stock, Racy Laminate or Space Age Tupperware?

Comment

• grmkc
      grmkc commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 on Nigel's suggestion of FTTs. You may also want to try the JSB exacts. Air arms diabolo are the same pellets from the JSB stable with a different branding.

Welcome to the HW family.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thxs Nigel-1 I have the wooden stock - overall it seems to be neat will keep in mind your advice the manual states that it takes 100 plus shot to break in during this time the shots will be a bit erratic.

John T

Good choice sir & if you need a tuning kit for it just let me know.

Cheers,

Matt W

Originally posted by ghostryder33" post=20190
    After waiting since July finally picked up my Hw97k air rifle on Wednesday you can instantly tell it is german the quality and finish is beyond my expectations it was well worth the wait any suggestions on pellat brands for target work in .177 cal. Sincere thanks for David and staff at QGE for a good price with excellent service.

John T

Comment

First day at the range spot on about the JSB Exact used Exact Heavy with good results great rifle to shoot very happy with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-0310.12.30.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	38801

Comment

Working...
      X