Sharp innova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp innova

Well I bought the sharp innova .22 off used guns. PTA sent off, paid for etc and its in good nick.. Iv had two before in .177 and got sick of pumping but will give it one more go!

LOL I saw that and felt a tingle. Back in the early eighties when FT was really getting its legs in the UK, some 'git' beat me twice in a couple of big FT shoots. I came second in the midlands shoot and mid road at Cambridge. I always suspected it was because he was a cheating rotter with a recoiless Innova!

A mate lent me a Sheridan not that long ago, you really do tire of the pumping don't you!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      That and trying to load the small .177's that was the worst for me.

I used to have a Sharp Innova as a young fella, bloody thing was accurate as anything and had a heap of power, probably the best air rifle I ever owned ( I own Weirauch now) but I reckon the little Jap job is up there with it in the accuracy/power stakes.
    Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Pumping is a prick true, but with the .22 model, only 5 pumps is needed to achieve approx. 12ft/lbs.

I usually run mine on 7-8 pumps, but have taken many birds at around 15m with 3 pumps.

Biggest downfall on this gun IMO is the trigger, though it is easily smoothed out.
Working...
X