• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that tune

Anyone need a tune up, the office is a bit quiet this week

mattw975, what happen to your map ???

Thanks...

Comment

I'll name that tune......when the bank balance is looking a bit healthier.

My Airsporter and Fenix 400 could both do with some proper fettling, if only I didn't keep frittering all my money away on food, mortgage, and clothes for the kids.

Hoping for an upturn next month, so don't go away.

Comment

• mattw975
        mattw975 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice one Riz

Originally posted by Riz" post=16345
        I'll name that tune......when the bank balance is looking a bit healthier.

My Airsporter and Fenix 400 could both do with some proper fettling, if only I didn't keep frittering all my money away on food, mortgage, and clothes for the kids.

Hoping for an upturn next month, so don't go away.

Hey Matt

I'm going to eventually get the HW97K spring to you, but have to get through a tin of pellets to settle the rifle in yet.

Half way through, then will be getting on to you about hints on pulling this thing apart.

Geoff has provided me with a lot of good info to use too.

Will also be getting a few extras off you so I will use this as an excuse to have to get out and shoot a little more often (like there needs to be an excuse )

Cheers

Craig

Comment

• grmkc
        grmkc commented
        Editing a comment
        Tapping my Ruby shoes three times and saying "The gun needs a tune". Comes from the movie 'The Airgun Wizard of Oz'. Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Just finished A13's HW50. I'm getting cold turkey. Need another gun to tune. I'll have another to fiddle with in a few days .............. the Blizz.

Would be keen if you could take a look at my gamo I had at the club in the next month please mate,

Comment

Don`t worry Matt I`ll be ordering a tune up kit for my HW77K as soon as it arrives
        "For it is the doom of men that they forget"

Comment

Hey Matt,

I don't know if you have seen Don Caswell's website aussiehunter.org? He looks to be having some issues with his HW97K, it looks like it has already been back to the supplier for new seals and it still isn't right. Having a large website and being a writer for aussie shooting magazines it might be a good marketing opportunity for you? If you got that running slick I'm sure a lot of people would hear about your services.

Can you please post/send me pics, details and prices of the Marauder depinger?

Again, congrats on having the guts on following something that is a passion for you. I sure hope your new venture pans out for you

Cheers,
          Shaz

PS I finally made it to the new forum!

Comment

• grmkc
            grmkc commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the new forum Shaz.

I think that Caswell HW97K is a 0.22 and is no more that 18 months old. He hunted peacock with it in the last article I read. I would chase it down Matt.

Geoff
        Working...
        X