Hey Jeff HPA... New springers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jeff HPA... New springers?

Hey Jeff, just read in the TF 78 thread that you are getting in some Chinese springers. Can you tell us what models you are getting? Cheers Will.

Hi Will, I will post a thread when I get my hands on more of the range, I have the TF78/AR1000 Magnum in stock, which is a big springer, well made for a chinese air rifle with a nice solid feel. They shoot hard about 1000 FPS in .177, ill have to chrony it but manufacturer claims 1100 fps. These should retail around $300. Customers who have bought them report they are quite nice.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Geoff
      Do you think you might land some B3's in .22?
      Paul

Hi Paul, which model is the B3? I had a look at their stock list and cant see a B3?

Cheers
    Jeff

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi...

I was thinking of the B3-3. I am unsure of who's list you are using. I went to the SAG site and found this:

http://www.airrifle-china.com/products_detail/&productId=d79c9e08-2846-445f-a5ad-d268f1118848&comp_stats=comp-FrontProducts_list01-1317100449435.html

This is what I would call a B3-3.

As far as I can tell there are 3 types of b3's, the B3-3 being the better.

Paul

They don't have any b3-3 in, they have the SAG models only, not the industry brand, although a lot are the same gun. The under levers we have are the AR3000 hunter series, a powerful magnum air gun. If you want the B3-3 then it would have to be a special order , if they would do it for us. I can always ask.

Jeff

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by HPA" post=17462
      They don't have any b3-3 in, they have the SAG models only, not the industry brand, although a lot are the same gun. The under levers we have are the AR3000 hunter series, a powerful magnum air gun. If you want the B3-3 then it would have to be a special order , if they would do it for us. I can always ask.

Jeff
      Hi Geoff

As you know I have given up on my TF79. What can you tell me/us about the the AR3000. I found no reference to it on your web site. What is its cost...and details in .22

Paul

Hi Paul, the only C02 guns they have are the AR2078A which is the target version of the QB78 with diopter peep sights and a full target stock, these will retail for $380.
    The AR3000 is a big underlever magnum air rifle, retail $335 available in .22 and .177. 1000fps in .177 and 750 fps in .22 . Stocks are European beech and nicely proportioned and chequered. They almost look like a chinese HW77 copy, they are a nice looking gun.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AR3000F.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	33147

If you need any more info let me know.
    cheers
    jeff

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by HPA" post=17676
      Hi Paul, the only C02 guns they have are the AR2078A which is the target version of the QB78 with diopter peep sights and a full target stock, these will retail for $380.
      The AR3000 is a big underlever magnum air rifle, retail $335 available in .22 and .177. 1000fps in .177 and 750 fps in .22 . Stocks are European beech and nicely proportioned and chequered. They almost look like a chinese HW77 copy, they are a nice looking gun.

If you need any more info let me know.
      cheers
      jeff
      Hi Jeff

I am not looking for a brute of a rifle. The B3-3 is not a Magnum; so the AR3000 is not for me, though others here may like it ( and they now have that info, dont they?). Yes, the TF78 and the ar2078A are much the same rifle. The joy of the TF79 was to be found on just putting a 88gm refillable tank on the front...whilst a 78 requiers a little more work to do that ( the drop block). The air tube is also a little smaller on the 79 and the staock is also adjusted for that as well.

Paul
      Attached Files

they have some of the lower power break barrel springers, If a break barrel might suit , I can get you some models available?

cheers
    Jeff

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by HPA" post=18902
      they have some of the lower power break barrel springers, If a break barrel might suit , I can get you some models available?

cheers
      Jeff
      Hi Jeff....

I think it would be great for all people here if you could let us know what is available in springers....and stock types.

The more people are informed the easier it is to decide just what you want....and prices help as well.

Paul

Yes I must apologize for not changing that site, but we are working on hipowerairguns.com.au as a stand alone web site, with all new stock. The gunsite.com site is not really my site, it is a used guns advertising site.
    I will try and update it shortly.

cheers
    Jeff

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by HPA" post=20067
      Yes I must apologize for not changing that site, but we are working on hipowerairguns.com.au as a stand alone web site, with all new stock.
      cheers
      Jeff
      Hi...

That will be great. Then we can see what you have and what is coming. Wonderful.

Paul

I'm currently in the market for a springer and these AR3000 came into my criteria.

Can anyone contribute anymore feedback?
    Blackline HW97K
    8mm Turkish Mauser sporterised
    TOZ17-01 .22LR
    Aya Aguirre Aranzabal 12Gauge
    .410 bonito
    .17HMR Ruger American
    CZ 527 .223 REM

Comment

Working...
    X