Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Field Target Championships

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that the National Air rifle Field Targets Championships are on next weekend (Friday, Saturday Sunday) at SSAA Tin Can Bay. It would be great if we see a few of you blokes there! Come along have a shoot, don't worry if you haven't shot FT before as we are having an intro day on the Friday, bring the missus and kids (they can always go feed the dolphins if they don't want to shoot )

Details are here http://ssaa.org.au/competition-info/coming-up/2013/air-rifle-field-target-inaugural-national-championships.html

Well I'm in. Leave home tomorrow morning, do some business in Rocky ,then head on down. Hope to arrive at TCB Tuesday afternoon .
    Book into the holiday house and do the tourist bit for a couple of days before the shoot.
    Well done at the RMS Nationals Chris.

Jim

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by oldfarmer" post=14283
      Well I'm in. Leave home tomorrow morning, do some business in Rocky ,then head on down. Hope to arrive at TCB Tuesday afternoon .
      Book into the holiday house and do the tourist bit for a couple of days before the shoot.
      Well done at the RMS Nationals Chris.

Jim
      See ya in a few days Jim, drive safe. My result at the National RMS was a bit of a surprise, it only took me 240 practice shots to get into the groove.

To all going this weekend good luck & I'm sure you all will enjoy, only wish I could of made it.
    Some pics & daily results would be good also.

Comment

• Riz
      Riz commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jlahar" post=16733
      To all going this weekend good luck & I'm sure you all will enjoy, only wish I could of made it.
      Some pics & daily results would be good also.
      I'll second that. Best of luck all round.

Great weekend. Could have been few more shooters but still all went well thanks for the effort Chris. As normal my scoring was top notch. Oh and thanks Chris now Jared is talking about $4000.00 scopes.

Comment

• mattw975
      mattw975 commented
      Editing a comment
      Goodo, Can we have a list of the results & scores please Chris ?

Originally posted by JM Caddy" post=18221
      Great weekend. Could have been few more shooters but still all went well thanks for the effort Chris. As normal my scoring was top notch. Oh and thanks Chris now Jared is talking about $4000.00 scopes.
Working...
X