Crosman Air rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosman Air rifles

Crosman USA offer some really neat fun air rifles that we stock. The 1077 is a CO2 semi auto CO2 gun that has a 12 shot rotary magazine. Theses guns are fully legal on Cat A license and are great fun to shoot ! Be warned you need a good supply of pellets !!
    Prices start at $210 for the gun. Spare clips, CO2 and Crosman red dot sights available on request. These guns are not high powered , but more suitable for general plinking and the taking of small pest birds at short ranges around 20 meters. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or email.
    Attached Files

Hi....

The Crosman 1077 I have is a heap of fun to use. I have modded it a little from the original state. I tossed the idea of those little 30 shot co2 cartridges in favor of something that has a little better count; 500+. Yes, that is a flash suppressor on the front, but only for looks, goes along with me saying to pick up the brass when finished! :P

This rifle has had 100,000s of rounds through it as I use it on Scout Nights where Scouts put many many magazines each through it. It has never played up at all.

The trigger is a real bitch on this little gem and that would have to be the worst this rifle has to offer. The best is the look on a kids face when they shoot the middle out of an 10m air pistol target....in just a few seconds; thats the beauty of a semi auto air rifle.

Has to be the most fun you can have with a cheap, plastic, co2 air rifle.

Paul

ps...this is a picture of mine

Click image for larger version

Name:	1077.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	29474

Just in from dropping it on the Chrony. It was shooting a mean of 417fps with 7.56 gn Gamo match...about 2.9 fpe if my math is right.

Comment

Working...
    X