Taken back to my school days tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken back to my school days tonight

I was invited up to Tuggerah Lakes Pistol Club tonight by a mate & we shot 10M Air Pistol (not done that since secondary school).

A really friendly club, even had a go with a members $3K Steyr match pistol. What craftsmanship !

It was good to see Citizen Soldier there to

You will be happy to know the scope is now zeroed,
    Next step is a aftermarket trigger and tune up!

Comment

Originally posted by mattw975" post=12575
      I was invited up to Tuggerah Lakes Pistol Club tonight by a mate & we shot 10M Air Pistol (not done that since secondary school).

A really friendly club, even had a go with a members $3K Steyr match pistol. What craftsmanship !

It was good to see Citizen Soldier there to
      Air pistol is great Matt, it takes you right back to the bare bones of basic shooting aven if the guns are a lot more advanced these days (they are a work of art aren't they). If it wasn't for all the BS with having to put in extra attendances if you own one I'd have one in a heart beat but I have enough trouble getting shoot numbers in now with all my other commitments. Seriously having air pistols as a seperate class of gun and having to justify the ownership of one through club shoots is just stupid. I can't remember the last time a 711 was held up with an air pistol!

Comment

Working...
      X