Forum shoot anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum shoot anyone?

Just wondering if anyone is interested in doing a friendly forum shoot similar to the one on the old forum. I thought that was an excellent shoot due to the variety of positions and the well thought out handicaping system. Plus it was just fun. Anyone interested?

Is this like....

Someone posts up a target, we print it off, shoot it, scan/photograph it and put up for others to see?

If so, I was just thinking of this the other day. A new target a month or something... or....?

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'm always looking for an excuse to take my Diana 350 Magnum to the range.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

• grmkc
          grmkc commented
          Editing a comment
          Printable target already loaded on one of the threads. I'll bump it.

You've got my interest here

Comment

Got out this morning wind was blowing about 10-15 so here is my effort.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	35166
          Went to head in for a feed and happened across this little fella perch on my roof.

Name:	IMG_1160.jpg
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	35167
          Took him at about 25m

Name:	mynarbird2.jpg
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	35168

Comment

Sorry Guys,

Work has been crazy for me and I didn't get back to this topic. I'm putting together a new shoot sequence for us all to have a go at and would like to be reminded on the % handicap thing that was going on with the old forum shoot. If I can get that sorted we will all be on a level (ish) playing field and we can have some fun competition. Hoping to have a new sequence up this weekend so we can all have a few goes over christmas.

Cheers,

Hope nobody minds shooting at army shaped targets or pest species targets instead of white circles. Thought it might be more interesting and relevant.

Comment

Working...
          X