WANTED - Dillon 550 or 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Dillon 550 or 650

Looking to buy a used Dillon 550 or 650.

If you are selling or know anyone that is selling one please give me a heads up.
    QLD buyer, cash waiting.

Thanks

Or........ if anyone sees/hears of any great specials, let me know

Comment

I reckon new would be your best bet unless your prepared to wait a long time

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Havent quite got the budget for new at this stage, I recon if I have no luck by xmas it'll have to be a new one in the new year

Dillon gear holds its value very well, and unless you are very fortunate in finding someone who needs cash now, you probably arn't going to save all that much versus retail pricing.
      The 650 that sold on the old site about a month ago was rare because that that was an incredibly good price with lots of extras.
      "Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
      Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by 1960Python" post=6134
        Dillon gear holds its value very well, and unless you are very fortunate in finding someone who needs cash now, you probably arn't going to save all that much versus retail pricing.
        The 650 that sold on the old site about a month ago was rare because that that was an incredibly good price with lots of extras.

I recon you might be right but as they say.... youv'e gota be in it to win it ! I'll keep asking until around xmas then I recon I will have the budget to start off new with everything.

Interested in a Dillon 1050?

Usedguns Dillon 1050
      "Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
      Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha, thanks for the heads up but if I had $5000 I still don't think I'd buy it !!
    Working...
    X