Warranty on Reloading equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty on Reloading equipment

Hey guys I thought I would start a thread on your experiences with different reloading equipment and manufacturers warranties.

I have now made two claims with RCBS and both times have been flawless.

1. First one I made was a .223 FL sizing die I broke the whole de capping assembly and RCBS sent me out a complete assembly plus five de capping pins.

2. Second time was about a month ago and I broke the collet on my kinetic bullet puller, they sent me out two more collet's and a screw cap.

Each time I have made a warranty claim I have gone to their website and sent an email detailing what had happened, both times the response that I got was "Just ordered that for you no charge".

The mail is real slow as it takes a month to get the replacement parts a big + for RCBS from me as their warranty has been exceptional, I have not ever had to send back an item or even take pictures of it.

It would be good to hear how others have gone with their warranty claims.

Cheers,

Nathan

Yeah they are great... its good to hear similar stories when peoples Chargemaster Combos die in the ass... Although I have come across a few angry Aussies which makes me think sometimes things dont always work out for the best.

Comment

I had a issue with a Forster Die. One email to them and they replaced the die.
      Also had some faulty Hornady scales. Theses were also replaced with little fuss.

It is a real credit to the companies and what life time customers is all about.

JH

Comment

Warranty claims on reloading gear?? Oh wait, I have a Dillon :lol:

Seriously though, I know of a few blokes who have had zero issues with Dillon in regards to damaged parts. Called them up and they sent the replacement free of charge.
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

• Maverick
          Maverick commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Morgo" post=2279

Seriously though, I know of a few blokes who have had zero issues with Dillon in regards to damaged parts. Called them up and they sent the replacement free of charge.
          Oh wait, I have 2 Dillons.

Beat ya by 1 son !!!

:P

Thanks...

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Morgo" post=2279

Dillon are excellent in regards to replacing damaged parts. Most of the time it is a no questions asked affair.

Had great support from Hornady on a L&L AP.

Had the primer insertion rod bend due to the fact that primer tray jammed, emailed Hornady to order a new one (my fault), they said no problem and sent me one free of charge. Cannot ask for better than that.

I am interested in experiences with Redding as I am considering the purchase of an R7 Turret Press

Comment

I too would be interested to hear from anyone that has made warranty claims with Redding. I am thinking about switching from RCBS to Redding dies.

Comment

Working...
          X