Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma Brass/loaded ammunition

Morning,
    Anyone manage to snag any .300 WM Norma brass or loaded ammunition from this last delivery or know where there is any, rung around and cannot seen to find it apart from a couple that want twice the going rate just for the brass...

Cheers,
    Andy

just a thought, the nosler CC brass is reputed to be norma brass prepped and weight sorted, i assume it is the same with the norma 300 brass

steve

http://www.abelasgunshop.com.au/reloading-1/reloading/brass/nosler/nosler-custom-brass-300-win-mag-pkt-50.html

Nosler Brass | Fully Prepped, Ready To Load!

Nosler® Cartridge Brass

Build the perfect load has long been the motto of handloaders loyal to Nosler brand bullets–and was the sole reason we developed Nosler® cartridge brass. Introduced in 2005, the Nosler® cartridge brass line is ready to load. Manufactured with the traditional Nosler philosophy of uncompromising attention to detail, Nosler® cartridge brass is created to exact dimensional standards and tolerances, using quality materials for maximum accuracy and consistency potential while extending case life. Nosler® brass also undergoes the rigorous quality control that premium Nosler bullets have experienced for over 60 years.
    Fully prepped, ready to load
    Case mouths are chamfered and deburred
    NoslerCustom® Brass is hand-inspected and weight-sorted
    Flash holes are deburred and checked for proper alignment
    Quality made, NoslerCustom® Brass is packaged in quantities of 25, 50 and 100 count boxes
    Each piece of brass is full length sized and trimmed to proper length

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I saw some 300win mag nosler brass at horsley park today?

give them a call Andy - they will post to you... noslers actually cheaper than norma (and better)
Working...
X