Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining powders...

Hi folks.

Would like to have a discussion about the cheapest way to get powders for reloading, primers too. This is assuming the local gun store does not keep much powder.

I am in this position. Is there any affordable shipping option out there? Is driving 1-2hrs one way a better option?

I am trying to contact a local dealer that operates in my town. Apparently he is only open for a few hrs on a Saturday, and NEVER answers his telephone, and has no email. VERY frustrating!! Of course in anyone in the Coffs Harbour region knows how to get hold of this fellow, or any other local dealers I would be very greatful.

Thanks.

You have to actually go and see Kerry to find out if he has anything which I agree can be a PITA. He does have excellent prices most of the time though.

Comment

You might have to let your fingers do the walking & go for a bit of a drive!!
      If I was you I would be buying in bulk, both powder & primers!!

Comment

• Varminator
        Varminator commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Aushunter" post=31931
        You might have to let your fingers do the walking & go for a bit of a drive!!
        If I was you I would be buying in bulk, both powder & primers!!
        Yeap I'd do as AH said buy in bulk but only if you know your rifle shoots those components well, if your not sure just buy the min until you can confirm they do.

Thanks guys.

Yes I will certainly be buying in bulk, given that it may be a fair drive to get some. Have located a couple of local dealers so will be giving them a call.

Uberdouche, any idea on when I can catch the elusive Kerry? I hear he has alot of stuff, and I don't mind going to his place, but just don't know when/how to catch him.

Many thanks,
      Patriot

Comment

Working...
      X