reloading books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reloading books

I can't help but note the large Number of people on this site who come here and want to learn to reload. I have many reloading books on PDF. If it would be helpful for anyone I could post some of them here. If it is okay with the mods. I don't know who is moderating this section just now, but have you say and if you are new to reloading and would like to read some about the nuts and bolts of the process have your say.
    "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

If it doesn't conflict with any copyright laws, etc, I say go for it... The more information the better. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

i don't know what the copy right laws are on books printed in 2004.
      "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Comment

• shooter3975
        shooter3975 commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Laflamme" post=30711
        i don't know what the copy right laws are on books printed in 2004.
        Wouldn't have a clue either, maybe someone knows... Are they free on the internet or books you have paid for?

This was a link from the old forum - mostly casting related. Lyman 3rd Ed Cast Handbook, NRA cast handbook, Lyman 45th Reloading. An Australian bushcraft survival book etc:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fvuo3m80bgecfkk,l33z7mdurs77im9,dkyha67zna9fohi,6b zzqnk84yp6bby,33mkigtal679tqn,zhcq83dzb2flbd5/shared

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome, thanks. was just looking a that old casting book on ebay, still like paper pages though.

Thank you newsteadvic for solving that problem. Now we have some good quality beginning reloading books on our site for those who care to read them.

Comment

Working...
      X