Mag teck Brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag teck Brass

I have a quantity of MagTeck brass in 308 to reload.
    Can anyone provide their experience with this brass /good /or bad.
    The ammo itself seems to perform Ok at most ranges (big bore target use ) 150 grn FMJ is all they produce in 308 as far as I am aware.
    TIA.
    NF
    [center]
    Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

I have never had a problem with Magtech pistol brass. Don't know about their rifle brass? Never seen any.

If it is anything like their pistol brass, it should be fine. Not great, but good enough.

Comment

• Maverick
      Maverick commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Spurious" post=22619
      I have never had a problem with Magtech pistol brass. Don't know about their rifle brass? Never seen any.

If it is anything like their pistol brass, it should be fine. Not great, but good enough.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************

I'll agree with Spurious.

We have Security Training at our club and the brass was everywhere.

I picked some of it up to reload, being once fired as well.

Seems to cycle ok with no problems so far.

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************

I bought a 50pk of 308 Magtech (cheap Stuff). It worked ok in my Howa after making the FMJ into a flat nose for hunting. The Brass is better than i thought it would be. I have reloaded it about 6 times and had no major issues. Reload correctly and inspect every case and they should be fine.
    Got it, Load it, shoot it..

Comment

Working...
    X