Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, dummy 375 cheytac

Hey guys,
    Does anyone here load for 375 cheytac and are able to load a dummy round for me, for a price of course....

Thanks
    I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

I don't have one but was wondering about starting up a dummy round swapping thread or something for those who would be interested. I'd love one of these rounds as well!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Neat cartridge the 375 Cheytac. They are around and you could possibly get in contact with Bertram. They make them although I do not know if they sell individuals?

Note in the picture the Cheytac is on the right of that larger 375.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG2837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	36215

Originally posted by Super6one" post=21477
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone here load for 375 cheytac and are able to load a dummy round for me, for a price of course....

Thanks
    This probably wont help much but a member of the old forum was selling dummy rounds including Cheytacs. I got a 375 and 408 CT from him. They are awesome looking rounds. Problem is, I cant remember his name.

It will dawn on me at some stage and I will post it. Sorry about that. He was from Canberra and had access to various similar rounds as well as African cartridges.

Comment

Yes I remember that as well.... I never bothered due to no interest but now that I am planning on getting one next year i want one to look at....
      I throw sub-moa rocks

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Mate his user name was DAN351 or something similar on the old forum. (I knew I would remember !)

I dont have any more contact details though sorry , and I am not sure if he is on this forum or not.

just looked up the 375 cheytac specs.
      a 300gr pill at over 3500fps?
      fwarrrrr.
      now thats some serious down range oomph!
      do they make a 375 varmint projectile?

Comment

• Macarms
        Macarms commented
        Editing a comment
        Send it
        "just looked up the 375 cheytac specs.
        fwarrrrr.
        do they make a 375 varmint projectile? "

i have run my 375 out to just over 3800 fps with 350 grain pills, but due to large velocity fluctuation I now run at 3300 fps. I have a mild load for the 300 grainers that I havent ran over a chrony yet but I expect 4200+ Fps.
        Why run it so fast? Because it can.
        You could run some lighter varmit pills that are under 300 grains I havent yet though, Fingers crossed they make a 300+ grain varmit grenade pill. That would be interesting to shoot small varmits like pigs with.

Mac

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Send-it" post=22712
        just looked up the 375 cheytac specs.
        fwarrrrr.
        do they make a 375 varmint projectile?
        Hey guys I have about 5 cheytacs left of which some are spoken for. I will have them seated up tonight along with a cartridge comparison of the 375CT vs the custom 375 3k Magnum.

I can't remember the exact figures but I think it was the first cartridge to crack 3000fps with X weighted bullet? Google isn't helping at all as it was a one off rifle which in now dead. I got the last case in Aus.

For anyone interested I have some wicked looking 300 Lapua Nag rounds knocked up also

Dan can you please put me down for a 375 cheytac, ill pm you later this week for payment details,....

Yeah send-it its amazing hence why I plan on getting one, either 375 cheytac or the even more impressive 375 sniper tac....
      I throw sub-moa rocks

Comment

4200 fps

What length barrel Mac? Actually, maybe you should not go any further into it or i'll have to get one!

Comment

Dan, i'm very keen to have one of anything that you have got. Let me know prices etc if you are willing.

Comment

They look good Dan. I sent you a PM yesterday if you didn't see it.

I would certainly be down for a 375 and 408 Cheytac.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by dinofreak" post=23719
              They look good Dan. I sent you a PM yesterday if you didn't see it.

I would certainly be down for a 375 and 408 Cheytac.
              I got your mail, for some reason my access via email notifcation link doesn't work properly, I have a new baby at home which kills the afternoons and I'm in the shed til 2am working on it all now.

Put it this way I have shot some emails off to source more cases and looks like I will most probably order another lot of cases and projectiles so cover everyone that is after them.

Main thing is the starter of this thread will def get his and once I have a response I will contact each one of you via PM to discuss. Simply the more cases and projectiles I get interest in the cheaper I'll come down to, to dispurse around the orders.

One thing I want to see is without dies all this is time consuming thanking up to 15-20m to prep the cases up and seat projectile, and this is all my time with no profit but I cover my freight incoming getting the stuff here to me.

If the OP prefers I will start a new thread I will start a new thread.

If people are ONLY after a 375 Cheytac and the 300, 338 Lapuas or/and the 338 extreme (which are what I have here now) please contact me and state so that way I can work out extra's for people wanting the 408 and other big African and sniper rounds.

LASTLY if you are unsure or tyre kicking DONT WASTE MY TIME as the last order left me outta pocket over $200. Which is why I have Cheytac and Lapua rounds to ship now

Thank you all

No worries mate. The PM system was showing me that the message was still unread so was just checking.

Sounds like you have your hands fulls at the moment so I'm not worried about the time frame and I really don't expect you to be out of pocket when doing this so make sure you cover all your costs. I'm more than happy to throw a few more dollars your way if that's the case. You're a legend for doing this for everyone off your own back.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry Dino, if I could have closed off the 'quote' i should have before ranting away. none of it besides getting the PM was directed at you. But I just had to make my point.

Just wanted to make a point in general that the last time I got screwed over by a select few, I under estimated the time it'd take me to get the together, I'd helped out a few members buying cases and projectiles to move them on (which delayed things) and back orders on projectiles and AUSPOST forgetting for 3weeks to drop a card in our PO Box had me sleepless and twiddling thumbs with $1200 worth of gear lost!

Wasn't much more that could have gone wrong but everyone was understanding.

I started the last one purely as I had a few people chasing stuff they had seem in my collection and I had bought proj's in bags of 10 so it was a simple was of saving loads of people cash buying 10pks or buying cases + postage and projectiles + postage.

My collection is at about 280 cases so there isn't much more I can find and 'trading' went out the window ages ago cause its think picking for what I need.

Lastly, if anyone has a cartridge they dream about at night them let me know, I have forked out loads of cash over the year+ Simply chasing 1 cartridge and scoring lots of double ups.

Thanks again guys and apologies again to Dino

Pm sent dan
            I throw sub-moa rocks

Comment

Working...
            X