Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in contact with HRBC?

Hi guys,

Has anyone been in contact with HRBC (Hawkesbury River Bullet Company) lately? I've tried though their website and also calling this week but all I get is their answering machine.

Thanks.

Yes, I phone ordered 1200 .375 Copperhawkes from them about a fortnight ago. I too though have tried before and never got through, maybe try around 16:30 when they are winding down for the day.

FYI, I was told that the less popular stuff is only cast and they will size and coat when an order comes in, this is why it can take weeks to get it from your dealer. So, if you want something a little out of the ordinary, call to get the ball rolling.

Comment

• TheOtherLeft
      TheOtherLeft commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by SimonEd" post=16924
      Yes, I phone ordered 1200 .375 Copperhawkes from them about a fortnight ago. I too though have tried before and never got through, maybe try around 16:30 when they are winding down for the day.

FYI, I was told that the less popular stuff is only cast and they will size and coat when an order comes in, this is why it can take weeks to get it from your dealer. So, if you want something a little out of the ordinary, call to get the ball rolling.
      Did you have the multiple postage options? When I use their website I only get the TNT option, but looking at their FAQ I can manually get a Fastway quote which is half the price.

try here .... http://goldcoastreloads.com.au/

I just finished loading 100 x 9mm 124gr RN Copperhawkes. Going down the range first up tomorrow to give them a run.

what do you think of them? I picked up a box of 500 pretty cheap.

Comment

• TheOtherLeft
      TheOtherLeft commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Guff" post=17130
      try here .... http://goldcoastreloads.com.au/

I just finished loading 100 x 9mm 124gr RN Copperhawkes. Going down the range first up tomorrow to give them a run.

what do you think of them? I picked up a box of 500 pretty cheap.
      They're nearly 20% more expensive then buying direct from HRBC without looking at postage.

A fair amount of that area is on fire at the moment, maybe they are closed

Comment

I called them this morning and got through. Their only shipping option was TNT and I put an order through. He said they're weren't affected by the bushfires.

Comment

Working...
      X