Best Long Range Ballistic Program for Iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Long Range Ballistic Program for Iphone

I am looking for the best Program to download onto my iphone, I used to have the Mil Version of Bulletflight by Knights Armament on my old Samsung phone, I just don't want to pay another $30 for it again,
    I need something that will go out past 3000m and to all the fancy stuff corralis, spin drift G!,G7 BC profiles, Reverse BC calculation etc etc on standard rifles and custom big stuff, a lot of the free programs wont go past 2000 and you can only play with standard pills and calibres

Originally posted by Macarms" post=46483
    I am looking for the best Program to download onto my iphone, I used to have the Mil Version of Bulletflight by Knights Armament on my old Samsung phone, I just don't want to pay another $30 for it again,
    I need something that will go out past 3000m and to all the fancy stuff corralis, spin drift G!,G7 BC profiles, Reverse BC calculation etc etc on standard rifles and custom big stuff, a lot of the free programs wont go past 2000 and you can only play with standard pills and calibres
    My main Bc on the Iphone was Isnipe ( that's only good to a max of 2000 ) stated in the manual.

I have just started using Ballistic advance $20 ( as there is a few more feature's ) over Isnipe ( ATM it's a lot to take in and get use too ) But give it time she'll be right.

Comment

• Obrim
      Obrim commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I've got ballistic AE as well and it goes to a max of 3000yards and does everything you could ever want a ballistic app to do.

But it does cost $20!!!

I'm having a lot of problems with Ballistic AE, glitches in the program make it extremely frustrating, and next to impossible to use, seems to be ok for 308, but it seems to have trouble computing anything big or far as it just ops to exit the program, I also wasted another $20 on it for my iPad hoping I could get them to sync, well that's a joke, not happy at all with it, I wanted it over bulletflight Mil, as ballistic AE has the option of truing the ballistic formula, and adjusting the BC of the pill, not really needed for short range but when your shooting way out it needs to be as close as possible

Comment

Working...
    X