Volunteer Defence Corps ( Australia WW2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer Defence Corps ( Australia WW2)

Hey guys , just posting up a few bits and pieces I own relating to the Volunteer Defence Corps ( VDC )

A copy of The book titled - On Guard , With the Volunteer Defence Corps , published in 1944 I belive .

A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.

Vernon Howard .

Original Documents dated 1942 onwards , for 21 VDC battallion , HQ based at Kerang .

The original documents I have are things like Routine Orders from VDC high command and addresses from the chief of Army etc etc
    , and Forms regarding removal of training stores , correct use and maintaining firearms and other equipement.

A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.

Vernon Howard .

Comment

A bit tricky getting some close up photo's of some of the forms , so that you guys can see , due to the age of the documents and fading ink / wording .

Some are photographing better then others

Vernon Howard .

Comment

Working...
      X