.308 Machine Gun Links (NSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .308 Machine Gun Links (NSW)

Been looking at some .308 machine gun links that are going for cheap in bulk in the US. And I was thinking of picking up some just for collecting purposes and maybe putting spent brass through them and making a belt or something. Is it legal for me to purchase and import them into NSW? I don't see any reason that I can't unless they count as a magazine??

Cheers

Exporting from the US legally is going to require and export permit.
    Unless it's Israeli 7.62 link for the 1919 you're looking at, you should be able to find M13 7.62 link in Australia quiet easily.

Originally posted by BlueHook" post=14134
    Been looking at some .308 machine gun links that are going for cheap in bulk in the US. And I was thinking of picking up some just for collecting purposes and maybe putting spent brass through them and making a belt or something. Is it legal for me to purchase and import them into NSW? I don't see any reason that I can't unless they count as a magazine??

Cheers

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Tornado-Technologies" post=14143
      Exporting from the US legally is going to require and export permit.
      Unless it's Israeli 7.62 link for the 1919 you're looking at, you should be able to find M13 7.62 link in Australia quiet easily.

Originally posted by BlueHook" post=14134

Cheers
      Well some of them are on ebay and say they can ship to Aus :P

Im more interested in the legalities of owning the links.

Ive also imported and had no issues. They have been 223 links the 1919 links and m1 garand clips

Comment

providing your reg's are ok I got about a 1000 you can have for postage cost.

Comment

Working...
      X