X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dive WW2 - SBS1 9.40 tonight

May be some interesting viewing.

SBS1 @ 9.40
    A deep-water dive team search the seabed off the coast of Northern Ireland for the forgotten shipwrecks of WW2's Battle of the Atlantic. Jules Hudson helps identify the wrecks, and reveals how the city was critical to Allied victory.

Check your local tv guide.

Jagdtiger, good watch mate.

Thanks for the heads up on the show.

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Jagdtiger" post=13156
      May be some interesting viewing.

SBS1 @ 9.40
      A deep-water dive team search the seabed off the coast of Northern Ireland for the forgotten shipwrecks of WW2's Battle of the Atlantic. Jules Hudson helps identify the wrecks, and reveals how the city was critical to Allied victory.

Check your local tv guide.
      thanks for the heads up,i've dived some ww2 wrecks here in the pacific (Soloman Is and PNG) however one of my goals if i ever get to europe is to dive some of the wrecks there, Scarpa flow is one such area as well as tulon in france

steve

Comment

Sounds good, cheers mate.
        Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          A very interesting book I read was about damage to battleships in warfare, FM the big shells do some damage! Similar stuff I hope.

It was a good show and continued next Friday as well.

Pity they didn't spend longer going over the ships and subs, but with them that deep they were limited to only 20mins on the bottom.

Wished I could have dived in Darwin Habour when I lived up there, a friend used to and she would tell of all sorts of equipment on the ships down there.

Comment

Working...
        X