Adelaide Arms and Militaria Fair (12th and 13th Oct)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide Arms and Militaria Fair (12th and 13th Oct)

The bi-annual Antique Arms and Militaria fair is on in Adelaide this weekend for anyone who is interested.

Oct 12th and 13. Greyhound Park. Angle Rd, Angle Park SA
    Saturday 9am - 5pm
    Sunday 9am - 3pm.

Entry $8 for Adults, Kids under 15 free.

http://www.tarlingsevents.com.au/te/arms

I'm planning on going Saturday

Comment

Any truth in the rumor that this will be the final one in Adelaide?

Comment

No idea mate. I hope not it would suck for Adelaide to loose the very little it has in terms of Gunshow.

So please come along and support it even if just to buy an Coke n bucket of hot chips.

Comment

• Send-it
          Send-it commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by snm" post=11483
          So please come along and support it even if just to buy an Coke n bucket of hot chips.

well I tried!!
          no food or drinks available today
          grrrr
          did bump into a couple of forum members while I was there though.

Never been to one of these shows before. Can i expect specials on ammo??

Comment

• Jagdtiger
          Jagdtiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by phoenix" post=12881
          Can i expect specials on ammo??
          You can from various sellers and some bargains can be had on Sunday before pack up time, that's if anything decent is left over.

Just got back from show. Lots of old memorabilia & collectibles. Bugger all new firearms on show. Plenty of older stuff. No new 12g ammo for sale only collectible stuff. Picked up a gun bag for 20 bucks. Wanted a silicone gun sock but none on show.

If you are into war memorabilia and old guns go check it out. If you want to pick up some ammo or a bargain on some newer gear dont bother

Comment

wasnt at all a gunshow....

I would say about a dozen lee enfields over priced and broken parts guns selling for $10 and carcanos.

I would go if i wanted to spend more on books and ww2 replica gear for triple the price.
          save your money and time people.

Comment

Working...
          X