Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutfancy video: "Mosin-Nagant: The $100 USD .30-06"

G'day again guys!

Here's a video by The Nutfancy Project on the Mosin-Nagant M91/30 bolt-action rifle that's worth viewing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQUDmINoPM

Enjoy!

I want one.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

Certainly not US$100 anymore lol

And thanks to that the supply here has dwindled, compared to what it was when Lawrance had bulk quantities of quality rifles for under $400.

Comment

Funny to see him call it the $100 30-06. The $100 .308 is a little more accurate.

Originally posted by Roughneck Jase" post=7541
        G'day again guys!

Here's a video by The Nutfancy Project on the Mosin-Nagant M91/30 bolt-action rifle that's worth viewing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQUDmINoPM

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Roughneck Jase" post=7541
          G'day again guys!

Enjoy!
          Nice to see another Nutnfancy fan boy! Great reviewer, can come off as a bit full of himself but his reviews, opinions and overall structure are fantastic!

Usually avoid the political vids though... Still waiting for a review on the Cold Steel Marauder or Leatherman Surge!

Comment

I can tell you this, seeing these kind of videos makes me want to laugh at the anti-gunners views that semi-auto rifles are WMDs and bolt-actions are "less dangerous" and "less destructive" than their gas-operated counterparts.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Roughneck Jase" post=16274
              I can tell you this, seeing these kind of videos makes me want to laugh at the anti-gunners views that semi-auto rifles are WMDs and bolt-actions are "less dangerous" and "less destructive" than their gas-operated counterparts.
              Yeah, I smile to myself every time you hear some pollie or copper referring to an SKS or AR15 as a "high-powered weapon". Yes, semi-autos with detachable magazines may be high capacity and have a high rate of fire, however most of my bolt-action hunting & service rifles shoot much higher-powered cartridges than the .223rem and 7.62x39 that these "evil, high-powered assault rifles" are chambered in. The Mosin's 7.62x54r round will certainly impart far more energy and leave a much bigger hole...

Yeah I guess "low-powered machinegun" doesn't have the same ring to it lol

Comment

The thing that annoys me is when Yanks say its the Russian 30.06 or Russia's answer to the 30.06, the 7.62x54r predates 30.06 by 15 years

Comment

Working...
              X