Different types of Nagants info web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different types of Nagants info web site

Spot on TAP64......Good to see you over here too!

...and if it's not on 7.62x54R.net, try Mosinnagant.net

Between the two sites, you'll find virtually anything Mosin related...
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Spot on TAP64......Good to see you over here too!

Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Dreadnought1" post=2233

Yeah, the quality of the info on 7.62x54r net is just amazing. They list pretty much every single variant of Mosin ammo ever made in all the different Soviet-bloc countries, and for each of these include detailed photos, descriptions & explanation of headstamps, and ballistics charts and graphs showing how the ammo shoots out of each of the common Mosin varants (1891, 91/38, M38, M44, etc).

There is also MosinWiki

Agreed, good to see you TAP!

Comment

Good one, Zhuk! I hadn't seen that one before...looks to be still under contruction in parts but a lot of good info & pictures.

BTW, Thanks for your welcome too (on another thread...)

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Dreadnought1" post=2376
        Good one, Zhuk! I hadn't seen that one before...looks to be still under contruction in parts but a lot of good info & pictures.

BTW, Thanks for your welcome too (on another thread...)

No worries mate

The Preservation page is well worth a read too

Preservation

http://www.jaegerplatoon.net/MAIN.html

Not sure if any one has come across this website before, but there is some good information on there.
      Jaeger Platoon, weapons used by the Finnish Army 1918-1945.
      Rifle section Part 1: Mosin Nagants of Imperial Russia. Part 2: Pre WW2 Finnish Mosin Nagant Designs. Part 3: The Last of Mosin Nagants.

Comment

Nice find Groggy

Looks very comprehensive, thanks for sharing

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          So by the looks of the info on the link Groggy's provided, a confirmed Finnish-capture M38/44 would be a rare beast indeed should one ever show up on the market?

http://www.finnishmilitaryguns.com/riflesOfWhiteDeath.asp
        Some more info on Mosins used by the Finns.

Comment

Working...
        X