• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have all 4 do you?

found these on fleabay for about $20 each
    1/6 scale
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

I have shot 3 of them just need to find someone with a Owen who will let me have a play
    Fish
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

I've used a 303, and who hasn't?
      I also got to have a play with the bottom one at an open day at a military base years ago, before the OH&S knob jockeys killed the fun out of society.
      Not suitable for mature audiences

Comment

I've shot three of the four! Plus plenty that are not on there that were part of the ADF stream over the last 100 years.

Comment

im the same used three and a bren aswell , The bren was a fun gun if I could i'de have one and an slr in the safe not a fan of the plastic fantastic on the bottom.

Comment

Owned and used only one, the SMLE
            “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

The first center fire I ever shot was an L1A1... The second was the "plastic fantastic" when I first joined the army cadets back in the early 90's... we trained with the L1A1 as it was too expensive to arm 120, 15 year old's with new styer's... the army where a bit tight with our unit as it was the biggest in Australia... 6 platoons... they had a seemingly endless supply of SLR back then and Ammunition for them for us though... I remember they made us shoot 2 mog loads of surplus on the range one day because they didn't want to have to check them in for storage again, we had a platoon loading magazines all day... every kid, boys and girls had heavy bruising on there shoulders.... there was smoke coming off the for-end of each rifle... after a day of constant shooting the old SLR would still hit dead on and function flawlessly.... I believe cadets are given .22's to shoot these days... (Boring)...

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Did a few years in the Cadets & got to shoot the 1mk3 only, in the late 60-early 70's. Then got access to the armours museum at Lithgow a few years ago.. somewhere around 05/06..................... loverly time playing with everything up to the the "then current model" Styer, no live ammo though & they "threatened" to body search us if it looked like we 'apperared to relocate' anything out of the room!

Hope they still have all the gear, even if "deactivated" & on show.

I just need a bash with the bad boy at the bottom to complete that set.

I've shot plenty of other semi and full auto, but if we ever get to own semi auto in this country again there will definitely be an SLR going in my safe.

Comment

Working...
              X