Mosins still used in N. Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosins still used in N. Korea

Can anyone tell what manufacture they are?

North Korean maybe.....

Comment

I think someone may have his north's and south's all mixed up, damn oddball you beat me to it

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Brent65" post=43242
      I think someone may have his north's and south's all mixed up, damn oddball you beat me to it
      Unless we missed a major news event and its a victory parade.....

The Mosin-Nagant is now used for ceremonial purposes only.

Thanks...

Comment

Wonder if they orders to impale if the guy in front gets out of step lol

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by zhuk" post=43253
        Wonder if they orders to impale if the guy in front gets out of step lol
        Yeah, with an 18" long pig-sticker resting against your right cheek you'd be praying that the guy behind you has been practicing his drills...

Probably Soviet manufacture, but they sure aren't refurbs. Perhaps the rumored North Korean version of the 91/30?

Comment

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Maybe I could call the North Korean Government and ask them for some info on their Mosin's

Thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Comment

• Tornado-Technologies
          Tornado-Technologies commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Maverick" post=43261

Maybe I could call the North Korean Government and ask them for some info on their Mosin's

Thanks...

+850 2 18111

Let us know how that works out for you.

Yep, they've still got them...

Here's an official DPRK video dating from 12th of March 2013 showing a very, very annoyed DPRK militia group.
        This mob is expressing their determination to protect North Korea sovereignty and push forward for 'Final Victory' against the US & South Korean capitalists...
        This was during the period of the 'NK Crisis' in the first half of this year and this video was issued 24 hours before the DPRK stated that they considered the 1953 Armistice Agreement to be at an end and that they were "not restrained by the North-South declaration on non-aggression"...

There's still quite a few M1944 carbines in amongst the PPSh-41, AK & SKS clones...
        Bayonets fixed, of course...as per Soviet doctrine!

...another DPRK video showing 'sporting' target shooting....but most are still in uniform!
        Check out the bolt action target rifles shown between 0:38 and 0:50...
        Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Working...
        X