Mosin 91/30, Tula 1939, factory matching numbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosin 91/30, Tula 1939, factory matching numbers.

Hey everybody, I decided to cancel the order on the Mas-36, I didn't want to create too much of a hassle with my first import.
    Instead, i decided to go fro something a little more familiar.
    A Finn-captured 91/30, dated 1939, and unlike most, it has factory matching serial numbers.

That's a nice looking Mosin there, S/S. Still, a shame about the MAS; that was a unique rifle given its original condition. Pity our stupid import rules are so inflexible...

Comment

• TheSovietSamurai
      TheSovietSamurai commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by GSR" post=33652
      That's a nice looking Mosin there, S/S. Still, a shame about the MAS; that was a unique rifle given its original condition. Pity our stupid import rules are so inflexible...
      I know mate, the MAS was perfect for what i was looking for. I doubt I'll find another like that one in a hurry, even if I do, it'll probably be in the states and the same issue will be present, unless our regulations change for the better in the future. I should've done a little more research anyway, I explained the issue to the seller, but I doubt they were too impressed. Still, I'm happy with the two rifles I've got on the way, it's only the beginning after all.

What is it with you and Finn captures?! That one is fantastic!

Comment

Argh how did I miss this one! That's a beauty, Sam!

And matching too, very nice

Gonna have to quiz you on this importting-thing, I reckon :lol:

Comment

On the Topic of Finn Captures, can anyone direct me as to where I can source a copy of " Rifles of the white death" by Doug Bowser? I've been looking everywhere and cannot find anyone willing to ship to Aus.

Comment

• TheSovietSamurai
          TheSovietSamurai commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Groggycoyote " post=39121
          On the Topic of Finn Captures, can anyone direct me as to where I can source a copy of " Rifles of the white death" by Doug Bowser? I've been looking everywhere and cannot find anyone willing to ship to Aus.
          Unfortunately it's now out of print, I was looking for a copy myself. Apparently the only hope to acquire a copy is to order prints from Doug Bowser himself, but who knows if he still prints. Last I saw of him mentioning the book was in 2008. if it shows up anywhere, best bet is to kindly ask the seller if they'll ship to Aus, hopefully they'd agree.
      Working...
      X