M249 / F89 Para Minimi replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M249 / F89 Para Minimi replica

Just a couple of pics to the latest addition to my collection, made by myself . M249/F89 Para Minimi...also have plans to make the standard infantry version and the Mark 46....then the Maximi

Very cool, i would be interested in some of these

Comment

• Throwingbrick
      Throwingbrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Jesus you would turn some heads and police cars if you rocked up to the range with that and then asked if they sold 5.56 belts

good stuff it looks great

Top job Steve. Looks awesome mate

Would that we in NSW could have such things as easily

Comment

That looks bloody good! I had to look a few times to work out if was a replica or real.
      I always wanted to play with the short barrel when I was serving, since I thought it would be better used in my application than the standard length barrel. We would be shoved into the back of APC's on a regular basis, hence why I liked the idea of a shorter barrel.

It's amazing how realistic some replica's look. I was at SHOT Show in Vegas in 2011, and walked past a table full of suppressed weapons. Being the classic digger, I picked up a suppressed F88 carbine (AUG) to have a fiddle. I was halfway through the unload and make clear (remove barrel, inspect receiver group and chamber) when I realised the gat was an airsoft replica! It was THAT close to the real thing. The blokes behind the counter were having a good laugh at my expense :P
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Forward!
      Where we are, where we belong, where we should be.

Comment

• Roughneck Jase
        Roughneck Jase commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by 22F" post=108478
        That looks bloody good! I had to look a few times to work out if was a replica or real.
        I always wanted to play with the short barrel when I was serving, since I thought it would be better used in my application than the standard length barrel. We would be shoved into the back of APC's on a regular basis, hence why I liked the idea of a shorter barrel.

It's amazing how realistic some replica's look. I was at SHOT Show in Vegas in 2011, and walked past a table full of suppressed weapons. Being the classic digger, I picked up a suppressed F88 carbine (AUG) to have a fiddle. I was halfway through the unload and make clear (remove barrel, inspect receiver group and chamber) when I realised the gat was an airsoft replica! It was THAT close to the real thing. The blokes behind the counter were having a good laugh at my expense :P
        As a former Army Cadet, I still know how to work an F88 Austeyr.

If someone placed an Steyr AUG/F88 Austeyr right in front of me, I would still know how to work the firearm like clockwork

how did you make it and how long did you spend on it. its so life like

Comment

Working...
      X