Pics of my collection in my vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my collection in my vault

Hi fellow collectors.........first post on this forum. Some may have seen some of these on the old forum.
    Anyway just thought I would share some pics of my collection. Have all catagories of weapons on my QLD collectors License.
    Pictures of some of them in my purpose built vault to comply with having more than 30 weapons. All are replica or Deac .

Originally posted by Stevo007" post=20802
    Hi fellow collectors.........first post on this forum. Some may have seen some of these on the old forum.
    Anyway just thought I would share some pics of my collection. Have all catagories of weapons on my QLD collectors License.
    Pictures of some of them in my purpose built vault to comply with having more than 30 weapons. All are replica or Deac .

Awesome collection!!

Thanks for sharing.

Oddball

Comment

• Tornado-Technologies
      Tornado-Technologies commented
      Editing a comment
      The S&W 76, I'm assuming it's one of the blank firing replicas as opposed to a deacted real one?

Nice collection!
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice collection, shame we can't put replicas on the wall

A big WOOF from me!
    That is an amazing collection!

How long has it taken you to put that together?
    Thank you for sharing this!
    "Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

• Stevo007
      Stevo007 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have only been collecting for about 7 years...........a lot of money now tied up in deac/replicas............what you can see is only about half ..lots of nice Jap made and denix handguns...................also I have a pretty substantial Australian Army comms equipment and mine/demeo equipment collection ..plus the usual uniforms, helmets , gas masks etc

I'm not gonna lie... I made a mess... down there...

Beautiful collection you have there!
    Praemonitus praemunitus

Comment

The gun antis will hate you with pics like that :lol: they'd like to put your balls in a vice and cut your pecker off :lol:

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Stevo, I have a silly, but absolutely BURNING question I have to ask you, since you have a replica, is it really, really, REALLY true that claymore mines have the text 'Do Not Eat' on them, or is it just urban legend?

cool bunker full of toys, You have a LAW (very Nice) is it a M72A6? cheers
      Got it, Load it, shoot it..

Comment

• TRE
        TRE commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome Collection.

Cant wait to get to NZ to start my military collection..

• Stevo007
        Stevo007 commented
        Editing a comment
        M72A2

• Mack260rem
        Mack260rem commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve
        What a great collection you have , thanks for sharing

Awesome collection Stevo. The likes of which you probably wouldn't see south of the border lol

Real pity that they have to be "neutered" though isn't it!

Comment

• Stevo007
        Stevo007 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for all the comments.............I know of weapon collectors in every state that have similar or better weapons in collections.............just hoops to jump through to get there........sometimes the cost of complying with your state laws is the big turn off/cost......in the end I get a lot of enjoyment when others see them and realise they are part of our history and should be preserved . Only a custodian of them , can't take them with you when the times up...just find them a good home.

Nice modus operandi Stevo, and I applaud your commitment to the preservation of some awesome weapons!! Cheers, Macca

Comment

Wow what a great collection I'm truly envious.

Comment

Working...
        X